Do you frown upon buying your soap at the drugstore because you know just how good your Etsy soap is? Maybe you love the idea of someone hand making your soap, or maybe you've finally found natural skin care that works for you.
We all have our reasons for loving Etsy, but with a maze of store owners, it's hard to dig deep and find the shops that impress.
If you have a favorite Etsy bath and beauty shop, or you just found a new one that rocked your world, share it with us.
Make sure you tell us why the store is so great, not just the store's name. Details!Share Your Etsy Favorite
Kiss a Prince best soaps!!
- I love love love kiss a prince hand crafted soaps and scrubs! I'm addicted.
- —Guest Anita Ramirez
my favorite etsy shop
- you must head over to www.oasisbath.etsy.com A no non sense soap maker with awesome soaps and awesome photos she takes herself from Texas who educates her sensitive skin buyers too. She also teaches other crafters how to take great photos..Her soaps are truly an Oasis .
- —Guest dee
Great soap here:
- My brand new favorite soaps are at SoapForYourSoul.etsy.com. Huge bars, beautiful, vegan. Gorgeous pics.
- —Guest Ana
A less well-known awesome soap shop
- My friend has an Etsy shop called Discordia's Apple and her soaps work better than any soaps I've ever used. She may not have 10,000 sales, but she knows how to care for skin inside and out. Check her out at discordiasapple.etsy.com. You won't be disappointed!
- —Guest Chris
Mistys Soap Sudds
- I found this new shop on Etsy. The customer service rocks and so does the Pumpkin cream soap whip; yummm
- —Guest Nichole
Make Scents Company
- I adore Make Scents Companys products on etsy..Seriously awesome stuff at great prices..Their soap leaves my skin soft as a baby..All naturally made .I also am addicted to thier lip butter and candles.They also have a regular website www.makescentsco.com, thats where I do my purchasing, but lots of cool stuff on their etsy shop. Best Customer service too, You will love your experience!
- —Guest Janice
- I love the Etsy store New Hands Soaps and Lotions by IbtihaajGoya because they sell really large bars of soap ( 7 and a half ounces each ) compared to other sellers ( 4 to 5 ounces each ). The soap is first rate, creamy, great lather and wonderful fragrances too. I can always find soaps made with only pure essential oils as well as fragrance blends of oils. There is great communication and customer service with the seller. and
- —Guest Jalice
- I love New Hands Soaps and Lotions by IbtihaajGoya on Etsy
- —Guest Carla
Good Karma Soaps
- This site just opened last year in December I think and I have ordered three times from them. www.goodkarmasoaps.etsy.com I love their soaps because they are so different from the typical soaps I've seen. My kids love the Exploding Frog Soap. I like them too because they giftwrap for free and donate the proceeds to animal shelters. I looked at so many soaps but the message on the opening page was intriguing and it made me look at the other pages. I have ordered other soaps on Etsy but these are my favs for sure.
- I like the shop because all the soaps are cold processed and come in a large variety. Z also makes the best solid perfumes and body butters. ZAJA has over 3200 positive feedback and has been on Etsy since 2006. If you are looking for a facial product that rocks, try the dead sea scrub. http://aromaticbodyoils.etsy.com
- —Guest Christy
- Square soaps are boring. OK, not really. I love plenty of soap bars of all shapes but I just think these rubber ducky soaps from the Ducky Soaps shop are SOOOO cute and adorable. Of course they are also gentle on the skin. My kids think I buy them for their bathtime but really they're for me.
- —Guest Delores
- And congrats to the Dishers that made the grade! :o) Irena
- —Guest Soapbuddy