Ah, pimples. How we hate thee. One little blemish can turn a special event into a self conscience occasion. But we should take heart in the fact that no one is alone when it comes to acne. We all have special treatments we do that either heal our acne faster, or at least conceal it. Share it with us!
When you have what feels like the world's biggest pimple, what do you do to hurry it along, cover it up or just feel better about it. Share your DIY pimple treatments with us.DIY Pimple Treatments
- This is to help fade acne scars, by the way. You mix honey, green tea leaves, a tiny tad of water, and rice flour! Easy right? The water makes the leaves soft.
- —Guest xXClover
- Get about 1 tablespoon of baby powder and add about half a tablespoon of water. Mix it up with a makeup brush and paste it on. Leave it on overnight if you're pimples are in spots, and about half an hour for a mask.
- —Guest T
- Baking soda, lemon juice, tea tree oil and olive oil. Form a paste and apply and wash off. Rinse with cold water to close pores. Do once a week
- —Guest Baldbeauty
baking soda remedy
- i was looking online and found that a little baking soda and milk work. take a little baking soda and a little milk and mix into a semi-thick paste. if you have buttermilk, that'll work even better. the secret if the lactic acid in milk that helps breakdown a pimple and also moisturizes the area so when mixed with baking soda it's the perfect combo. do it while in the shower just for 3 minutes. i even use it as a spot treatment right before bed. just a little dab right on the pimple. enjoy :)
- —Guest sammy
- i dab toothpaste on my pimples and it goes away in two days!! easy as that
- —Guest sarah peacock
- I am 21 and I am putting baking soda and water in a bowl,stirring it up, put it on my pimple, then waiting half an hour. After, take a Luke warm towel and dab your pimple. If this doesn't work I suggest that you put some water and salt in a bowl wait three minutes and apply to pimples. Next take two cotton swabs, take the first one and press hard for 10 seconds. Next do that with the other one. Hope this helped! Good luck
- —Guest 2620
pimples gone (:
- you can aslo try mixing asprin with toothpaste, to form a bubbly paste. I sleep with it overnight , it works amazing to reduce the size. to reduce redness you can use eyedrops, hope i helped (:
- —Guest Rebecca
- Ok so I have had acne for awhile now and I've tried EVERYTHING from natural remedies to over the counter and all of that. But then I started using Neosporin. And a few minutes later I could see a difference. After a day or two the breakouts should be gone. Also I use fish oil. It really works !!!! Hope I helped
- —Guest Guest Alana
for healing or anti-bacterial!
- to heal your skin use 1 1/2 teaspoon cornmeal, 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon honey. for anti-bacterial exfoliant use 1 teaspoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar and 2 tablespoons water. i swear these both work wonders!!
- —Guest emily
- OK so this is weird but it works! it will shrink your pour size. split the agg and use both as a mask! try it! trust me.
- —Guest WEIRD EGGGS
- I have found that Baking soda is a good way to go. All you have to do is mix baking soda and water to make a paste then put it on your face and leave it on for fifth-teen min.
- —Guest Good Bye
- I put alcohol on my pimples, it will dry then out. But not all over your face! That could dry out your face and you only want the PIMPLE to dry out. Put it on as much as you think you need to.
- —Guest Guest01
- I'm 14 and I have really bad acne and I started putting Neosporin on my face all night once a week and then 30 minutes every night then wash it off with water and a gentle cleanser. It seriously helps heal your acne!!! Good luck:)
- —Guest Guest*
- Ok, I swear this will work or atleast it worked for me what you do is take a Q-Tip and dip it in listerine and wipe the Q-tip all off your acne so your acne is covered with listerine and in days you willl be acne free
- —Guest (:
- As a general rule, non-foaming cleansers or cleansing lotions tend to be less drying than foaming cleansers. These may be a good choice if your skin is already on the dry side because of acne treatments. Many people swear you should never use bar cleansers on the face, but it's really OK if you use the right bar. Dove and Neutrogena are two bar examples that are perfectly gentle options for the face.
- —Guest http://acnecaretreatment4u.blogspot.com/