We all have skin care products that we just can't live without. The ones that we gladly pay a premium on because they work. Or the ones that you can't believe work because they cost so little.
Maybe you've found a facial cleanser that completely cleared up your acne, or an eye cream that hides your dark circles. Or maybe it's an exfoliator that you just can't live without.
Some people call them their "Holy Grail" products, others call them "5-star" skin care products. Whatever you call them, share them with us so we can stop wasting our money on the hunt and go right to the stuff that works.Your Skin Care Secret
- The best lip stuff out there. Comes in 3 different flavors and is very soothing.
- —Guest Diana
E Burnham Products
- E. Burnhams retinol cream is great! They have plenty of products that all work wonderfully. I personally love the retinol with vitamin c serum and the Naturals Joint support. As someone noted about traveling, they have a wonderful inexpensive travel kit. I bet you'll love it.
- —Guest Melissa
Lip stuff that never fails
- Fresh Sugar lip treatment. I live on the east coast and do a lot of outside activites dispite the weather. The cold destroys my lips but as long as I wear Fresh Lip Treatment, I am good to go. It feels like silk going on and it has a gorgeous mild lemon-y / honey tast/fragrance.
- —Guest Courtney
- Scrubz Body Scrub! It is a 4 products together in one (cleanser, exfoliator, pre-shave/shave oil and moisturizer. I use it on my face and body. Truly "one stop shopping" for your skin! My favorite scent these days is Citrus Burst
- —Guest Lilly
Oil of Olay All the Way!
- I've been using Oil of Olay moisturizer since I was a teenager (am 57 y/o presently, and yes O of O has been around that long). I've tried many, many other products throughout the years, but I always come back to the tried and true. My regime is very simple: Oil of Olay Cleansing Cloths for exfoliation-which is truly a must! Cloth has a rough and smooth side so no need to buy those for "sensitive skin", then either Basic, Purpose, or Cetaphil bar soap for use with cleansing cloth, and, finally, Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum (fragance free for me) as my moisturizer. I read in another article in this same skin care newsletter regarding eye creams, and, instead of a separate eye product, women are using the same Olay Regenerist serum. I am one of the many, whose serum does double duty. My regimen is quick, simple, drugstore inexpensive, and works great for me!
- —Guest LuannD
It's a cream and perfume
- Love Skin Authority's Olive, Fig, Shea Butter Body Cream. Drench it on! Smells so good you want to eat it! Debra
- —Guest Debra
Best Probiotic Rejuvenating Skin Care
- If you haven't tried probiotic skin care, you are missing the latest revolution in skin products. I know you heard that live cultures in yogurt were good - but this is a mist that you spray on your skin. Amazing! My acne cleared up, uneven skin tones smoothed out and fine lines diminished. This is a green, all-natural product. I keep it at my desk at work. Kind of a mid day freshner - I mist my face. My skin's never looked better. Chrisal Equilibrium Skin Rejuvenation at chrisal-probiotics.com. (BTW - I'm 50+ - always had a mild acne condition exacerbated by stress.)
The Best all-rounder skin product EVER!
- Well, I'd have to agree with "Guest Guest" - to a degree - don't we all want skin like the celebs? But personally I'm not prepared to the price tag for a pot of "LaMer". My holy grail product is Moor Mask - seriously I couldn't be without a pot. For those of you that don't know about it its a dynamic natural skin "cocktail" made up of over 1000 herbs, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, lipids and organic sulphur derived from the lowland moors of eastern europe. 300 of these herbs have KNOWN beneficial properties and 200 of them have been EXTINCE everywhere else on the planet for over 500 years! Absolutely fantastic stuff BUT you can only buy it online - check it out at www.moormask.com
- —Guest Sam
- Oil of Olay? Dove CLEANSING CLOTHS? Wow! It's obvious you ladies need some help. My HG product is LaMer's moisturizer. Yes, it's insanely expensive, but if it's good enough for the celebrities, it's good enough for me. Becuase really, I want perfect skin like them. Budget it out and you'll always have the money available. Stop getting coffee out and you'll be surprised at how affordable LaMer can be!!!!
- —Guest Guest
Dove cleansing cloths
- If you've never tried Dove's cleansing cloths, I can promise that you'll love them. They're strong, (NOT slimy, like most cleansing cloths) and one is enough to take off all of your makeup. I never go without these! (BTW, I'm 20 and have combination skin. Some pimples.)
- —Guest Lori
Best moisturizer for normal skin
- I had to fly last fall and couldn't take my moisturizer with me, so in a pinch I bough Olay Complete's all day moisture lotion and omg! It's the BEST lotion for your face. It blew my Aveda cream out of the water. And it's always on sale! I have normal skin and I'm in my late 30's.
- —Guest Martha