From the article: 8 US BB Creams
If you have tried a BB Cream, be it a US brand or an Asian brand, come share the brand and your review. Share Your Review
Korean cosmetic and BB cream
- Hanskin BB cream is the best one I ever used and most of Korean cosmetics are really good. Check it (http://www.marieclaire.com/hair-beauty/trends/skincare-tips-korea) also, KSkinShop.com has a great range of Korean cosmetic products at unbelievably low prices.
- —Guest Sandy
bb cream reviews
- A friend turned me on to Loreal bb cream and it look funny when you take it out of the tube but I fell in love with it. use it every day since i bought it .. priced at only $10-11 dollars ....great buy
- —Guest dann
BB Creams for Dark Skin
- I just wish they came in dark skin tones that are deeper and not TAN colored. Women of Color want to have the benefits of BB creams also, so why do most of the brands leave us out? Even their Dark shades are not dark enough for women with a deeper skin tone. The only one I've found that has come close for me is the cheaper Maybelline brand but the others like L'Oreal's dark just does not cut it and leaves deeper skin tones ashy looking. Why is it so hard to make BB Creams and foundations in darker colors upfront and why do we still have to mix colors to get a match for out skin tone? When I go into the drug stores I get so frustrated when I see most of the shades from the brands I want to buy from are only catering to lighter skin tones. It's just not fair. When they come out with these products they should consider ALL skin tones and not just lighter ones!
- —Guest LuLu
Korean BB Cream is much better than US‘s
- HANSKIN definitely is one of best korean cosmetics brand. I highly recommend their product. HANSKIN Super Magic BB Cream is my favorite! http://bit.ly/QRgjc9 via
- —Guest Cindy Choi
- I've been using the Misha BB cream SPF 42 that I buy on e-Bay. I'm quite happy with it and the price is around 20$. Lots of shades also. I wonder why you don't mention it.
- —Guest Clara Pracana