- I love it! I always have a nice even light tan goin, just use cream on hands and feet.Perfect to start for the summer. Pat down and don't rub after sprayed.
- I have been doing mystic sprays for almost a year!!! The girls were so awesome and gave me all the proper info !!!! I did a med color and it's look so natural !!!
- —Guest Melissa
want my money back!
- Ok so my whole experience of mystic spray tan was a complete disaster. I read a lot of reviews before hand and a lot of them were really good so i wasn't worried. I had read that you can choose between three shades so i already had one in mind (i wanted to be quite dark but not over the top). So i got to the shop and the lady took me through and explained all the positions and everything but didnt give me an option of colour?? and didn't explain properly how to start the machine, she just said the green light will come on when it senses your in there and and will start start in a few seconds, turns out actually i had to press a button! you cant breath or see and its so loud it hurt my ears. so when i came out i didn't look any different but gave it the benifit of the doubt and waited till the morning to see the results. (Oh yes and somebody walked in on me when i was naked!) so ive woke up this morning and no difference at all! except my hands which are orange! demanding my money back!
- —Guest Hayley
No too bad at all.
- I went today,my first time ever. This was easy,quick and painless (except for a bit of a light tingle feeling on my legs,which i assume was from the shaving an intense exfoliating I did the night before) I have pale skin,and i am a nice golden colour now (only 3 hrs later) i have no blotches,and all is quite even.I used the hair cap, and the barrier cream,so I do not have any "dirty" looking areas on hands and feet and she did tell me to rub in the remaining mist that would be left on my skin,but she failed to tell me how quickly I should do this,and from bottom to top.I got out, wiped my hands and feet then started wiping my face, mostly because I was freaked when I saw all the bluish mist residue. Well,as gravity would have it,the mist on my legs started to run,and left 3 long skinny blue streeks down my one calf. Eek. Luckily I noticed within a few min, and i rubbed it the best i could. Its almost not noticible now that the tan has developed. BTW- Why is the mist BLUE!?
- —Guest Lauren
- I read the horror reviews just after i made my first booking to try mystic for the first time! I was feeling very nervous and having visions of having to take a week off work!!! Upon arriving at the salon, my fears soon subsided. I was given the instructional dvd to watch and then taken through to the booth, where the staff member then demonstrated step by step what to expect...It did take around 3-4 hours to develop and I was and still am thrilled with the results, and would recommend to ALL!!
- —Guest renee pike
LOVE LOVE LOVE
- I've had the worst experience with those spray tan booths in the past... I vowed NEVER to go back. Well, I was in a pinch one day and had no choice but to try out the NEW Mystic Tan HD (this one is red and white, not the old blue one). The results - FANTASTIC. It's amazing. I get personal airbrush sprays every week and the results are the same if not better. I highly recommend it. Mystic FINALLY got it right!
- —Guest Kelly
- I absolutely love Mystic Tan. For someone with fair skin who naturally burns in the sun, this is the PERFECT alternative. Just make sure you follow the directions and DO NOT let any of your skin get wet within 6 hours after and you and golden (literally). I've only experienced it once, but I am going back again today to do it again. The tan looked so real and beautiful, you can definitely call it a self confidence booster. I would recommend it to anyone, I love it that much!
- —Guest Jaime
MYSTIC TANS GREAT
- I've been using mystic tan for over a year now, and it has been great! I'm very fair skinned, and its hard for me to get tanned naturally without a burn, and i refuse to go to tanning beds. After trying different products from the drug store (lotions, foams, creams you name it) i decided to do this. I love the results and they last a bit over a week for me. It makes me look and feel so much better. The only problem is you need to prep a lot, (exfoliate, plus you need to go and get it, then you need to wait 8 hours to shower, etc) so i usually stay home till thats all done. Also, its $30 each time. But other than that, its the best thing on the market so far! For people who claim they are turning splotchy and stuff, they didnt exfoliate before or properly apply the barrier cream.
- —Guest lauren
- okay so it was my first time "tanning" ever. which was today so when I got there I watched the video, the worker explained again showed me how to work it and all that. So you step into this blue booth, and when you're ready you fix your position and wave your hand at a green button. i wasn't really happy about holding my breath (I turned 4x) so I did get a little dizzy. but once I got out, I looked SO tan.
- —Guest grace
- I have gone to a new Mystic HD booth at our local Fabutan. They explained everything and I love the heat in the booth and the blow dryer. No more towel drying. I thought the color looked great , no streaks or orange,.. The girl helped me pick out the right color.and it looks really nice.. Yeah the blending cream is important. They told me to shower and exfoliate before I came. i bought the moisturizer to use before and it all worked really well. I would recommend it !
- —Guest Maggie Taylor
Will not use mystic tan again
- I have fake tanned myself several times and got it right plenty of times. I've been to spray tanning booths a few times and so far I've been lucky (they were St Tropez). I tan easily. I already had quite a nice colour on my front because we've had a great summer. I'm off to a wedding, so wanted a spray tan so that the backs of my legs and my back were not white and I could feel great in my new dress. Instead I look a mess. I'm very patchy - I've never even been patchy when I've done a DIY job! I just didn't have the time or want to deal with the mess by doing it myself. I wish I had as I look incredibly stupid!
- —Guest Unhappy customer
Hooked on Mystic Tan
- I am new to Mystic Tanning ( 4) visits so far. The owner gave me great instructions and took me into the booth before-hand to show me everything. I would never consider regualr tanning due to skin cancer in the family. I am fair with dark hair and I have had so many compliments on my tan. Only my friends who know how fair I am know it's not real. I would highly recommend using it.
- —Guest jane
I Love Mystic!
- I had a mystic tan brfore my trip to Panama City Beach. I was super nervous, but once there, the attendant and owner of the company, explained and demonstrated the barrier cream, and let me go. It came out a lovely golden brown. My skin is naturally an olive complexion, so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. My tan lasted a little over a week with a moisturizing, unscented lotion. I was still able to lay out on the beach after the first 8 hours and it did not sweat off. I even gained a stronger tan.It gave a great base tan and a month later, my tan is still strong after a total of 4 tans in a bronzing bed. I would definitely tell people to go for a mystic!!
- —Guest Brittney
Dont Do Mystic - tango
- I used a mystic tan for the first time in scotland. I am fair and I look pasty white. I found the booth experience okay because it was private and I liked that. The colour developed throughout the day and I looked orange. My hands and wrist had that bad fake tan look really dirty. The girls said it wouldn't come off in my clothes but oh yes it did. I stained my underwear and my bed clothes. A few days later it started coming off in patches I looked like I had some bad skin disease on the back of my legs and chest. I wont be using it again.
- —Guest New Mystic User
No Skin Cancer here......
- I've been gong to Mystic Tan for quite a few years and with having red hair and fair skin Mystic tan has been the best thing. I'm 40 and just wish this had been available when I was younger. It would have saved me a lot of embarrassing fake tans. I see how much tanning has aged my sun worshiping friends,and am grateful for the great tan without the horrible skin damage. Love it!!!!
- —Guest Lexington, SC