From the article: What Type of Hydrating Moisturizer Should I Choose?
One of my favorite things is a good hydrating moisturizer. Of course I have my favorites, and I know you do too! Let's all share our favorite hydrating moisturizer so we can have a list of new ones to try. Share Your Favorite
Sainsbury's brand Baby lotion
- Here's what I do:Run the tap till its warm(not too hot) Drench my face with the warm water. Rub in the face wash in circular motions till its all foamy. Wash it off with warm water again. Turn the tap till its freezing cold. Drench my face to close the pores again. Pat dry my face. Put a thin covering on Sainsbury's brand Baby lotion all over my face. Normal baby lotion doesn't work for me only Sainsburys, it's magical I think because I've tried the same routine with different moisturizers and only that one works
- —Guest NgTDdaAoCEUQLe
- i love ST. IVES Facial moisturizer. I find it works best for my dry skin keeping it soft and moisturized longer. My husband also used this one.
- —Guest aya
Victorias Secret Amber Romance
- I love the way this smells and the best version of it, in my opinion, is the body butter.
Stitcher's Lotion/Udder Balm
- I am a needleworker, so I am always on the lookout for brands that don't leave marks on my fabric. Stitcher's Lotion is my favorite. If I get really, really dry and my hands are cracking, then Udder Balm just can't be beat!
- —Guest Connie G.
indu - nector of the moon
- My favorite is a lotion I got from my yoga teacher. It's called indu-nector of the moon. I have NO idea where you can buy it, as I said, I bought mine from my yoga teacher. But I LOVE THIS STUFF. It smells wonderful, it's basically all natural, and it's lovely. Love it!
- —Guest Rachel
- This cream is expensive, but it's the best I've ever used. It's really thick and has almost no smell. It's worth the price because it lasts forever, especially if you only use it at bedtime.
- —Guest Violet
- It's old fashioned, but my favorite facial lotion is Pond's cold cream (or CVS makes a good knock-off version). It cleans and moisturizes and it leaves my skin so soft afterwards!
- —Guest Sandra
- My favorite facial moisturizer is Clinique Superdefense 25 spf. It has sunscreen in it, it is not oil based and it has anti aging properties. It's fabulous, although quite pricey. My favorite lotion for the rest of my body is Lubriderm. I find it works best for dry skin keeping it soft and moisturized longer.
- —Guest Kristi
- I have several brands I like, but honestly, my favorite moisturizer is good old aloe from my yard! I use others, but often go back to aloe between 'experiments'. It's not really practical for daytime use, but it sure makes me feel 'green'! (Pun intended.)
- —Guest Elysse