Chocolate Brunette Hair Rinse
All Natural Skin Care Recipe by Julie Gabriel, Author of The Green Beauty Guide.
This rinse will not ruin your highlights but instead will make your brown color deeper and more vibrant. Do not use a coffeemaker to prepare the rinse, as the concentration of coffee won’t be strong enough.
- 2 cups purified water (do not use mineral water)
- 5 tablespoons dark roast ground coffee
- 1 ounce black chocolate
- 1. Boil the ground coffee in two cups of water in a shallow pan for 10 minutes.
- 2. Add the chocolate while the coffee is hot. Let the mixture cool and carefully soak your hair with the flavorful blend. Beware of the spills!
- 3. Cover with a non-PVC plastic shower cap, wait for 10 minutes, rinse off, and shampoo as usual.
For more information on Julie Gabriel, visit her website, TheGreenBeautyGuide.com.