Every Man Jack is a super affordable, easy to find skin care line for men. The product line includes all you need for skin, body and hair care. Some of these products include soap (body bar), body wash, shampoo, deodorant, hair styling products, sun protection, face scrubs, shave cream. (FAQ: Can Men use Women's Skin Care Products?)
Every Man Jack is a budget, drugstore-priced skin care line and most products are priced at $8 or under except for the kits, which are currently priced at $15. You can find Every Man Jack products in stores such as Target, Hy Vee, Whole Foods and Fred Meyer.
Every Man Jack: Shave Cream - Description and Directions
The directions on this shave cream read, "Apply a thin layer of shave cream to clean, wet face. Shave, rinse off and finish with Every Man Jack face lotion."
Every Man Jack has both Shave Cream and Shave Gel depending on the consistency you like in your shaving product. They both have two scent options, fragrance-free and signature mint. We are reviewing the Signature Mint Shave Cream.
The Shave Cream comes in a 6.7 ounce tube that currently retails for $6. The Shave Gels are currently priced at $5.
Every Man Jack: Shave Cream - Review
Things We Love:
- Price: When you look at the Every Man Jack products, they look like a pricy men's line. In fact, they have the same kind of look as the Jack Black product line, but the price is so much less. The entire product line priced under $8? We love it!
- Scent: While there is a fragrance-free option if you avoid scented products, the Signature Mint Shave Cream is not overpowering at all. In fact, we'd prefer it be a little big stronger.
- Product Amount in Tube: A full 6.7 ounces is a big tube of shave cream for the small pricetag.
- Doesn't Dry Out Your Skin: If you've used a shave foam, you know how it can leave your skin feeling dry and tight. This Shave Cream does not leave your skin dehydrated. In fact, it has Sunflower Seed Oil, Olive Oil and Aloe Leaf Juice in it.
- Close Shave: Our reviewer commented that he definitely noticed a close shave and was happy to keep using Every Man Jack's shave cream even though he had other choices in the shower.
- Free of the Controversial Ingredients: Free of parabens, phthalates, dyes, sodium lauryl sulfate. Also, not tested on animals.
Something to Note
Our reviewer wanted to note that the shave cream was a rather thick consistency that clogged up the razor a bit. He noted that it spread onto his face really well and perhaps he could be using less, but because he uses a 5-blade razor, it wasn't such a concern. But it's something to note. The consistency sort of reminded him of toothpaste, though much, much easier to spread. A thick cream that holds its shape when squeezed out of the tube.
Every Man Jack: Shave Cream - Final Thoughts
A good smelling, good sized $5 shave cream that is available at Target, Whole Foods and Fred Meyer? What's not to love? We love the entire Every Many Jack product line. Definitely go check out the product line and give it a shot.
water, stearic acid, palmitic acid, squalane, hydrogenated polydecene, polysorbate 60, PEG-100 sterate, glyceryl sterate myristyl alcohol, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, caprylic/capric tryglyceride, cetyl alcohol, butylene glycol, olea europaea (olive) fruity oil, aloe barbadensis leave juice, crithmum maritimum extract, chondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, steryl alcohol, allantoin, sodium PCA, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, polybutene, xanthan gum, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, titanium dioxide, fragrance/parfume