Body Care Tips, Advice, How-To's and Q&A's
By Jen Adkins, About.com Guide
Skin Care Must-Reads
Don't go shopping until you've researched our growing list of skin care product reviews. And make sure you take time to read our daily Beauty Product of the Day feature.
Body Care Basics
If you're new to adding more than the basic bar soap to your body care regimine, or you just want to refresh your memory, start with the basics.
- 6 Must-Have Skin Care Tools
- How to Exfoliate
- Shelf Life of Your Skin Care Products
- 5 Dry Skin Remedies For Your Shower
- What Type of Body Moisturizer is Best?
- 6 Tips to Banish Dry Skin
- Why You Should Use an Body Scrub
- 10 Skin Care Tips for Fall
- Your First Manicure Explained
- Why You Should Get a Pedicure
Body Care Q&A's
Chances are good you've wondered the same things as these users. See answers to real reader's skin care questions, and if you don't find your question here, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do my best to help you.
- What to do About My Peeling Nails?
- What Are AHAs
- How High? SPF in My Sunscreen?
- Will Anything Get Rid of My Cellulite?
Homemade Skin Care Recipes and Spa Treatments
Making your own skin care recipes can be a lot of fun, not to mention, a lot cheaper than many store bought products. Here are some fantastic recipes and treatments you should try.
- Cinnamon Foot Indulgence
- Grape Facial Cleanser
- Bubbly Rasilicious Face Mask
- Sweet Summer Skin Smoother
- Healing Honey Winter Hydrator
- Avocado Citrus Masque
- Papaya Pineapple Exfoliating Mask
- Lime Exfoliation
- Manicure In a Jar
- Zesty Apple Rub
- Lemon Cheesecake Whitening Mask
- Sea Salt Foot and Bath Soak
- At-Home Facial Mask
Skin Care How To's
Skip high prices at the spa - treat yourself to these skin care treats yourself!
- At-Home Facial
- Soothe Dry Skin on Your Hands and Feet Tonight
- Indulge in a Spa Treatment at Home
- How To Give Yourself a Spa Pedicure
- A-Z List of Product Reviews
Everyone wants a tan, but we all know how dangerous the sun can be for our skin. Stick with a safe tan and you'll get all of the feel-good benefits of the sun. Here are some tips and advice for beautiful glowing skin.
- Top High-End Facial Sunscreens
- Take Care of Your Skin After a Day in the Sun
- When Should I Replace My Sunscreen?
- Get Sunburn Relief
- 6 Top Lip Balms with SPF
- Vacation Packing List for your Skin
- Tips for Streak-Free Sunless Tan
- The Truth About Tanning Beds
- Is a Higher SPF Level the Best Option in Sunscreen?
Interviews: Sometimes they're funny, sometimes they're informative, but they are always a good read. Check out these interviews with top skin care experts and follow their tips and advice for beautiful skin.
- Dry Skin Tips - Greg Nole: Vaseline
- Kiss My Face Founders - Bob MacLeod and Steve Byckiewicz
- Julie Gabriel: Author of The Green Beauty Guide
- Kimberly Sayer: Kimberly Sayer of London