The Bottom Line
- Large size - 7 x 7
- Perfume free
- Removes mascara pretty well
- Price is fantastic
- Only 25 wipes - it would be nice to have a full month supply.
- Hole in package is so small that it's hard to remove just one wipe.
- Hard to buy in the US
- A pre-moistened facial cleansing cloth that is used to wash your face.
- No rinsing is needed after use.
- The package contains 25 cloths and retail for $5.99.
- Simple Skin Care is the #1 selling skin care brand in the UK, but has limited availability in the US as of this review.
Guide Review - Simple Skin Care: Cleansing Facial Wipes
If you've been around for awhile, you know that we think that facial cleansing cloths are a godsend. They're quick, easy and especially great for travel, the gym and late nights.
What we love about Simple Skin Care's Cleansing Facial Wipes is the size and thickness of the cloth. It's easy to get your entire face clean with one cloth, and they actually do a pretty good job of removing eye makeup, including mascara.
These pre-moistened wipes are packed in a typical plastic bag-like package with a hole in the front center where you can pull out a wipe. We did notice that the hole was especially small, and while it's nice to have a small hole in order to keep the air out, it was a bit frustrating to get only one cloth out at a time.
We did however appreciate the large sticker closure over the hole. This keeps the hole completely covered which keeps the cloths from drying out. Even if the edges start peeling back, there is still plenty of sticker to cover the hole.
The cloths are free from oil, alcohol, perfume and dyes. (They do contain parabens, if you look for those.)
Simple Skin Care, the #1 selling skincare brand in the UK, recently launched their brand in the United States. Currently at the time of this review, they are only available in Duane Reade stores throughout NYC as well as DuaneReade.com, but watch their US website for the upcoming launch.