The Bottom Line
- One pump generally is enough for your entire face.
- Doesn't dry out your face.
- Foam lasts through your entire wash.
- Removes eye makeup.
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Price is high for many shoppers.
- A foaming facial cleanser that is ideal for all skin types, including sensitive.
- Use morning and night to remove dirt and makeup.
- Contains natural ingredients that provide exfoliation, soothing, moisturizing and protecting with antioxidants.
Guide Review - Bioelements: Flash Foam Cleanser
Bioelements Flash Foam Cleanser is recommended for all skin types, from very oily to very dry. Typically I'm not a fan of products that are recommended for all skin types, as I feel that people with very dry skin need something vastly different than those with very oily skin. But this cleanser has been used and loved by all skin types. It is also mild enough that it can be used even if you have extra sensitive skin.
If you're unsure of what a foaming cleanser is, imagine the texture of foaming hand soap. Many times the foam in foaming facial cleansers dissolves too quickly leaving you unsure if your face actually got clean, but Flash Foam Cleanser's foam lasts the entire wash. One pump is all you need to clean your own face.
It does a great job of dissolving dirt and makeup on your face, as well as gently exfoliating. Reviewers noted smoother skin, reduced appearance of pores as well as the surprising ability of dissolving eye makeup.
Bioelements Flash Foam Cleanser has a nice light scent that has been described as a very light tropical scent - simple and clean.
While this cleanser has a higher than average price point, the product does last a long time. With only one pump of cleaner needed per wash, you do get a lot of cleanser for the money, especially when you add in the benefits of gentle exfoliating.
You can feel good about buying Bioelements knowing about their commitments, such as recyclable glass jars, earth-friendly ink and paper and the charitable foundations they support.
Learn more about Bioelements skin care line and spa treatments by visiting their website.