The Bottom Line
- Non-irritating to your skin
- Very effective - skin feels silky smooth after use
- No animal testing
- Price is fantastic for quality of this product
- The product seems to catch on the flip top. You need to make sure to rinse it well after using.
- Facial exfoliating cleanser that is gentle enough to be used daily.
- Contains brown sugar and ground oats to exfoliate as well as almond oil to moisturize your skin.
- Be fines Exfoliating Facial cleanser, as well as all of their products, use real food ingredients for effective skin care.
Guide Review - Befine: Exfoliating Cleanser
Befine Exfoliating Cleanser is a 4 ounce tube of cleanser infused with exfoliating particles that will not only clean your face, but leave it smooth and fresh as well. Cleaning is important, but if you want smooth, youthful skin, exfoliating is key.
The product is beautiful brown in color with visible sugar exfoliating particles. While Befine's Exfoliating Cleanser is free of artificial fragrance, know that you will notice a little sweet hint of the almond oil in the product. Our reviewer enjoyed the almond scent, but if you aren't a fan of the scent of almonds, you should be aware that it is there.
The texture of the scrub is gentle on your skin, yet very effective when it comes to exfoliating. When massaging the cleanser onto your skin, the product turns in to a soft, white consistency with tiny exfoliating particles. The product also washes off easily.
Our reviewer found it very comparable to other high-end therapeutic body scrubs that she's used in the past. She was thrilled at the cost, and would gladly pay that much for this product. She compared her results as facial-like, and went on to use the product on her hands and feet with great results as well.
Befine is a food-based skin care line that uses the skin-loving properties of ingredients such as onions, avocados, mushrooms and coconut - just to name a few. The line is paraben-free, fragrance-free and cruelty-free. You can find the line at nation stores such as CVS, Rite Aid and Meijer, or on their website.