Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask from Freeman Beauty's Feeling Beautiful line is a clay face mask best suited for those with oily to combination skin. It draws out impurities from the pores and leaves your skin feeling super smooth and clean.
Freeman Beauty: Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask - Description and Directions
Freeman Beauty: Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask is best used two to three times a week by those with oily to combination skin. The mask is your typical green clay face mask that hardens as it dries on your skin. It spreads out on your skin super easy and all you need for your entire face is about a quarter size dollop of product.
At the time of this review, the price for a 6 ounce tube is $3.99 and is available in many drugstores and on their website.
How to Use:
The directions on the tube read, "Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Let dry and rinse with warm water." It was noted in a couple of user reviews online that they wished it went into a bit more details such as if they should apply to wet or dry skin and how long it should stay on. We applied to clean, dry skin and left it on for 5 minutes before washing off.
Freeman Beauty: Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask - Our Thoughts
Things We Love:
- Price: This mask is only $4 which is affordable for all, especially teenagers who typically have oily, acne-prone skin.
- How it Makes Our Skin Feel: After use, your skin is left feeling clean and smooth.
- Quick and Easy: The mask took only 3 minutes to dry on our skin. It's super easy to put it on before your shower and rinse it off in the shower.
Something's We Weren't Crazy About
- Scent: This mask has a definite strong smell to it. Many users noted this as well. It's not an unpleasant scent, but it is a strong scent.
- Drying Feeling: Note that this is a mask for oily to combination skin and most times, clay masks will leave your skin dry and tight after use. But the addition of avocado oil led us to think that maybe this wouldn't dry out our skin as much. A good dose of moisturizer helped get rid of the dry skin and the benefits of the mask were great, but if you have dry skin, definitely pass by this mask and maybe try their Goji Berry Face Mask.
Freeman Beauty: Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask - Final Thoughts
Freeman Beauty: Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask is a super affordable, highly effective clay mask for oily to combination skin. It's simple to use, takes only 5 minutes from start to finish and really does help reduce oil and impurities on your skin and in your pores. Because it takes less than 5 minutes to use, using it 3 times a week is easy to do.
If you are looking for a clay mask and your skin falls in the oily to combo range, we would absolutely recommend this mask.
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Tocopherol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Montmorillonite, Disodium Edta, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfume), Yellow 5