The Bottom Line
- Leaves skin around eyes feeling extremely hydrated.
- Product absorbs quickly, leaving no residue behind.
- This product absolutely shows results.
- Your wrinkles won't be gone in one night, as you might be lead to believe.
- Sleepwear for Eyes contains 0.5 ounces and retails for $48.
- Part of the Sleepwear line of products geared for anti-aging skin repair while you sleep.
- Bioelements products are used in professional skin treatments and facials where Bioelements products are used.
Guide Review - Bioelements: Sleepwear for Eyes
Bioelements: Sleepwear for Eyes is part of Bioelements Sleepwear line of night time products made to reduce the signs of aging. The line includes a moisturizer for oily to combo skin, a moisturizer for dry to normal skin, and this product, a night time eye cream.
Bioelements claims that Sleepwear for Eyes will decreases wrinkle length and depth (crows feet), reduce fine lines and strengthen and firm the skin around your eyes while you sleep.
The eye cream comes in a small glass tub with a spatula for sanitary application. The cream itself is white in color and is very thick in consistency. The scent is very mild, and dissolves very quickly.
When applying Bioelements: Sleepwear for Eyes, it feels as though your skin instantly drinks it in. It absorbs extremely fast, and you're left with skin that feels very hydrated and pampered. Although the product description might lead you to believe your crows feet will be gone the next morning, we all know that isn't true. But that doesn't mean there aren't visible results.
I absolutely notice that my eyes look more rested and plumped each morning after use. But when reading reviews from people who use this on a regular basis, the consensus was almost always positive. Many reviewers gave this product the most stars available and claimed it worked amazing wonders on their fine lines and even crows feet in some instances.
I looked long and hard to find negative reviews and only came up with a single review that claimed the product didn't work as claimed. This single review was in the mix of almost all top star reviews.
$50 may seem like a lot to spend on an eye cream, but with the thick consistency, you can be sure that this product will last a long time, as a little goes a long way and you only use it in the evenings.