The Bottom Line
- The eye serum made a noticeable difference in dark under eye circles.
- The moisturizer helped reduce redness in our reviewer's skin.
- All products are full size.
- Can buy each product separately after you buy the kit.
- Overall elegance in all of the products included.
- Can be purchased through a "member discount club" which dramatically lowers the price -
- but leaves you feeling a bit ripped off if you don't want to sign up for auto-ship.
- A five-piece kit that contains the following:
- Crème Luminesse - facial moisturizer (1.25 oz)
- Swiss Cleansing Gel (2 fl oz)
- Vitale Anti-Age Eye Serum (.5 oz)
- Skin Brightening Moisture Mask (1.5 oz)
- Silkening Lip Moisturizer
Guide Review - Cosmetique: Energie Vitale Skin Care Collection
Our review comes from Denise, a woman in her early 40's who deals with facial redness and dark under-eye circles.
Cosmetique: Energie Vitale collection contains an entire facial skin care regimen that includes a facial wash, moisturizer, eye serum, mask and lip moisturizer. Denise was impressed from the beginning with the elegant packaging and product selection.
Crème Luminesse comes in a small, clear, round glass jar. It's unscented and Denise noted it was very creamy and easy to apply. A little bit goes a long way, but the product easily is absorbed into your skin. Denise thought that it left her skin very soft and helped diminish some of the redness she had. She also realized that she didn’t need to use a primer under her foundation when using this product first.
Swiss Cleansing Gel has a pleasant, clean fragrance. This cleanser doesn't lather very easily as gels typically do, but it cleans and rinses off well leaving skin looking clean and feeling soft. Denise loved that it removed all of her makeup and didn't leave her skin feeling stripped or dry.
Vitale Anti-Age Eye Serum is to be used under the lower eye lashes and across the brow bones morning and night. This by far was Denise's favorite product in the kit. It measurably decreased the dark circles under her eyes and reduced the puffiness. The skin under her eyes looked noticeably brighter and decreased the need for under eye concealer.
Skin Brightening Moisture Mask is to be used once a week to give your skin an extra boost in moisture and over-all evening skin tone. It has a pleasant, clean smell and doesn't dry tight on your skin. It's easy to apply, stays moist and rinses off very easily.
Silkening Lip Moisturizer: is a soft and creamy product that moistens and softens lips for long-lasting hydration. Denise loved this lip moisturizer and the elegant tube it comes in.