Yes to Carrots: Daily Moisture Body Lotion is one of eight products currently in the original Carrots line. The Yes To line expanded from its carrots and currently has the following product ranges: blueberries for anti-aging, cucumbers for sensitive skin, carrots for dry skin and tomatoes for oily or acne prone skin.
The lotion is free of petroleum, SLS and parabens.
Yes to Carrots: Daily Moisture Body Lotion - Description
Yes to Carrots: Daily Moisture Body Lotion comes in a 6 ounce tube and at the time of this review, retail price was set at $7.99.
The directions read: Massage lotion into skin. Use twice (or 3 times!) daily if your skin is yearning for a little extra love. Enjoy a rich, non-greasy kind of nourishing hydration. Carrots and sweet potatoes are packed with beta-carotene - a powerful anti-oxidant that protects and nourishes skin. Add softeners like safflower and jojoba oil and your skin will be softer, happier and nourished all over.
The lotion is white in color and has a very light scent (that does not smell like carrots). Its ingredient list is 97% natural with certified organic carrot seed oil. It really is non-greasy and soaks in fast leaving a nice, moisturized feeling behind.
Yes to Carrots: Daily Moisture Body Lotion - Review
Things We Loved:
- Hydration: Yes to Carrots: Daily Moisture Body Lotion kept our dry, itchy skin moisturized all day long.
- Light Scent: There is artificial fragrance in this lotion, but it is not heavily perfumed. It's light and pleasant and doesn't stick around for long.
- Price: This moisturizer soft feels like a splurge product, but priced at $8, it's really not.
- Expanded Product Line: We like that we can mix and match other Yes to Carrots with this lotion, such as the Carrot Rich Moisturizing Body Scrub. (read review)
Yes to Carrots: Daily Moisture Body Lotion - Final Thoughts
Though the Yes to Blueberries line in the Yes To is definitely a more high-end line with many of the products falling in at $20, the Yes to Carrots is a very affordable line of products. As noted above, they give you the feeling that you're splurging, which is fun to do for a drugstore product.
If you have dry skin, and who doesn't in the fall and the winter, we definitely recommend this product and will repurchase ourselves when we run out.
water (aqua), glyceryl sterate SE, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, sodium stearoyl lactylate, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, isopropyl myristate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, phenoxyethanol daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil* aloe barbadensis leaf juice, maris limus (sea silt) extract, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) fruit extract, ipomoea batatas (sweet potato) root extract, butyrospermum parkil (shea) butter, hydrogenated palm glycerides, xanthan gum, sorbic acid, caprylyl glycol, fragrance (parfum)
*Certified organic ingredient
More Yes To Product Reviews:
- Yes to Blueberries: Cleansing Facial Towelettes - (read review) - These wipes have antioxidants in them from the blueberries and because you do not need to rinse off your skin after use, the antioxidants stay on your skin. They are priced right, smell great and available at many drugstores.
- Yes to Cucumbers: Natural Glow Facial Towelettes - (read review) - These facial cleansing cloths by Yes to Cucumbers are a perfect buy. They're budget-friendly, earth-friendly, fresh-smelling and effective.
- Yes to Carrots: C the Body Carrot Rich Moisturizing Body Scrub - (read review) - The scrub is light and creamy, almost like a thick lotion. There are very small exfoliating bits that ensure a gentle exfoliation. Spreading the product is easy because of the texture, and you can use less product than say an oily scrub.