The Bottom Line
- Scrub comes in a squeeze tube which makes it easier to get out than if in a tub.
- The light creamy texture lets you use less product to cover your body.
- With small bits to exfoliate, you can be sure you're getting a gentle exfoliating.
- There was no extra moisturizing felt after use.
- A gentle paraben free body scrub from a naturally based cosmetics company.
- Thick and creamy texture make application a breeze.
- Small black bits and salty bits gently scrub the dead skin cells away leaving your skin dramatically smooth and soft.
- Suited for vegetarians.
Guide Review - Yes to Carrots: C the Body Carrot Rich Moisturizing Body Scrub
Let me tell answer the question you're dying to know: Does it smell like carrots? No. Not even close. That was the part I was a bit disappointed in. You see the carrots all over, you'd at least think there would be a carrot scent. Not that I think carrot scented beauty products are a good idea, of course. The fragrance was more of a light floral scent. The scent was the part that I least enjoyed about the scrub. It really didn't stand out as something that I wanted to smell like; more like a product that you'd buy at the drug store. But, when reading the ingredients I was excited to read ingredients that I could not only pronounce, but knew: Spring Water, Carrot Juice, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, and Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Melon, Orange and Honey extracts are all on the list.
The scrub is light and creamy, almost like a thick lotion. There are very small exfoliating bits that ensure a gentle exfoliation. Spreading the product is easy because of the texture, and you can use less product than say an oily scrub.
The directions instruct you to scrub for three minutes in lukewarm water. After using this product, my skin felt amazingly soft. I could instantly tell the difference from the gel scrub I have in my shower right now. As with most exfoliators, Yes to Carrots encourages you to exfoliate three times a week.