Happy Earth Day! Today's a day to reflect on how well you're doing with your personal responsibilities when it comes to caring for the Earth. I have some areas that I'm definitely lacking in that I'm going to try to improve. How about you?
One of the fun things about Earth Day is the abundance of sales you can find. I've compiled a list of 10 Earth Day Beauty Deal that I think are worth checking out. If I forgot one, or you think there is one we should all know about, add it in the comments.
- Yes to Carrots is taking 25% off everything with code: EARTH (though Sunday).
- The Body Shop - Buy 3 get 2 free, buy 2 get 1 free - entire store. Plus free shipping on orders over $30.
- Origins - Bring in an empty bottle of your current face cleanser and get a free full-size bottle of your choice of 2 cleansers - no purchase necessary! Or spend $30 online and get a free one.
- Drugstore.com - up to 60% off their 'green and natural' products site-wide.
- Zoya Nail Polish - Exchange an old polish of any brand for a new Zoya nail polish.
- Desert Essence - Take 20% off any $50 purchase and get a FREE travel kit with code: NATURAL
- Future Natural - free shipping on orders over $25 + 10% off with code: EARTH
- Beautorium.com - Save up to 20% off entire order.
- Suki Skincare - Through today, Suki Skincare will match ALL retail orders in a form of donation to Global Giving.
- Josie Maran: Earth Day Essentials Kit, $98 of products on sale for $22 plus free shipping on orders over $25 with code: EARTHY
And last, not a beauty deal, but this coffee junkie had to share:
- Starbucks: Bring in your own mug and they will fill it up for free today! Sweet!
Happy Shopping - Happy Earth Day.
More on Green Beauty: