1. Style

Men with Dry, Cracked Hands

By February 19, 2009

Last weekend, my husband and I were working with a salesman at our local hardware store. He was showing us papers, pictures, receipts and work orders, but the only thing I could see was his severely dry, cracked, obviously painful hands. I wanted to run to Target and pick him up a hand cream! (And yes, my husband did think I was crazy, but I'm sure he would have appreciated it.)

Guys (and girls!) there is absolutely no reason to suffer through another day with painful cracked hands. You just simply have to have a good hand cream on hand. And while you most certainly can run to Target or any drugstore and pick up something, sometimes men want to use a products made just for men.

If you're looking for a hand cream for yourself or your man, check out my list of top hand creams for men and pick one out. Your hands will thank you.

Skin Care for Men

Comments

January 10, 2010 at 9:01 am
(1) Fagmagtag says:

Informative article, I learned a lot!
JenniferSmith,
Site Admin watch UFC 109 online

February 14, 2012 at 3:58 pm
(2) Hayley says:

My husband has suffered from severely dry, cracked hands for over a year now and has been prescribed every hand cream that you can imagine with no improvement. I’ve been searching the internet for answers but I’m pretty sure hand cream from target will not solve his problem. If only it were that simple

February 14, 2012 at 4:22 pm
(3) skincare says:

Hayley

I’m going to send you an email with a recommendation.

July 24, 2012 at 4:49 pm
(4) Diane says:

I agree with Hayley I am looking for anything that might help my husband with his hands. He has also being dealing with this problem for over a year. He has been to doctor after doctor with just another hand cream that does not help. Does anybody know anything that will help. We have tried every thing we can think of and whatever anybody else tells us about. Please help if you have had this problem and know something that helps

October 7, 2012 at 4:01 pm
(5) lynn says:

Same as Hayleys comment. My brother has tried every lotion, cream and home remedy known. His hands are so severely dry and cracked, and they peel layer after layer. Been to every doctor in town with no results. Please help.

December 15, 2012 at 1:54 am
(6) Susie says:

Please help us someone. My husband has tried everything too, it is so severe. The doctors have prescribed cream after cream but nothing seems to help. Does anyone know. Thre cracks are really deep and very sore.

February 19, 2013 at 6:16 am
(7) Kim says:

My husbands hands have deep cracks in them and were very painful. I finally found something that helps him and a little goes along ways.

It’s called Gormel Creme, I actually got a sample from my foot doctor and you can use it on your hands elbows and feet and it feels so good! Your skin feels like silk.

Here is the website I order mine from as it’s cheaper then getting it from the foot doctor, you can save on half the price here…

if that doesn’t open type in your search bar moore medical it’s the cheapest place i’ve found to order it online.

They also have Calicylic Creme for your heals, I promise you, you can’t go wrong! You must wear WHITE socks after applying the Calicylic creme.

February 27, 2013 at 6:38 pm
(8) Ruben Gonzales says:

My father has had dry,cracked and splits at the creases of his fingers for a long time. He used to be a chef and worked in the kitchen for decades. He’s tried a lot of creams and ointments but they don’t work for him. he goes through a phase where its fine but whats strange its only on his right hand only. need help…he dont really care but his hand feels like beef jerkey..lol..thank you for your feedback. Everytime he does yardwork it also flares up as well.

January 5, 2014 at 3:07 pm
(9) lady gaga nude says:

Keep this going please, great job!

Feel free to visit my blog; <a href=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DrdriIHYcs”>lady gaga nude</a>